Amberley Lodge Nursing Home is registered for 17 people, which enables it to provide person centered care in a homely environment.
Amberley Lodge can also care for people with Dementia with Nursing needs.
Our Specialist Care Services include:
- Long and short term stay (including respite nursing care)
- Day care
- Palliative care
- 24 hour nursing
- Social, recreational and stimulating activities program, both on and off site
- A regular visiting Physiotherapist, Chiropodist and Hairdresser
- Library Service
- Residents’ Group
- Church Services
- Laundry Service
- Individually priced care packages according to need
We provide a holistic commitment to end of life care. To ensure all residents receive the best standard of care in this respect we have completed the Six Steps Program; a method of evaluating the right levels of care for end of life.
Our Care Home Facilities
We have a wide selection of accommodation and tailor our rooms to meet individual needs.
Our accommodation facilities include:
- Comfortable rooms most with a LED flat screen TV/DVD, nurse call system and internet access
- Bath and shower facilities suitable for individuals’ needs
Wheelchair access to all areas within the home and garden