Amberley Lodge has been Caring for people both male and female with nursing needs, in particular;
- Long and short term stay (including respite nursing care)
- Palliative care
- Post-acute rehabilitation
- Step Down Beds
- Social Services Contracted Bed
Our accommodation facilities include:
– Comfortable rooms with TV (most LED with DVD), Nurse Call System and wifi internet
– Bath and shower facilities suitable for individuals special needs all with electric ceiling track hoists if needed.
– Wheelchair access to all areas within the home
– Ceiling track hoists in most bedrooms, for smooth transfer of people to their bed or chair if required.
Amberley Lodge has one main lounge/TV room. This has just recently been decorated with new furnishings. There is a large Flat screen TV, for residents to enjoy their favourite programmes. This lounge also has a large full wall size Mural of a forest, which all our resident really like and enjoy.
Amberley Lodge also has an Air Conditioned Sun Lounge, which leads out to our secure garden. This lounge has also been recently decorated and is a hot spot for many of our residents.
Amberley Lodge also has a secure Sensory Area attached to the main lounge. This area is open air and has a water feature and beaches for people to sit and enjoy.
Amberley Lodge has a cosy, newly renovated dining room. We have also recently created a quite space/ library upstairs for people to use.