Funding Care

At Amberley Lodge we accept Private, Social Service funded and Continuing Healthcare Funded residents from any part of the UK.

If you feel either you or a family member or friend needs a care home, please feel free to call us or send us an email for further information.

On the other hand if you would just like information but Care or need advise on what you need to do for a friend or family member, or just need to be put into the right direction, please feel free to contact us and we will try our best to assist you.

Our team at Amberley Lodge will help you complete all the necessary paper work, so you do not need to worry about this.