- All Nursing and Healthcare staff are subject to an Induction Programme and Assessment of Training needs.
- All staff involved in food preparation will have been trained in food hygiene awareness.
- All staff involved with the moving and handling of the residents will have been trained on an accredited moving and handling course.
- A first aider will be on duty in the home 24 hours a day.
- All staff attend fire lectures twice a year.
Other training given to staff will include:
- Health and Safety
- Challenging Behavior
- Tissue Viability/Wound management
- Safeguarding Adults at risk
- Equality, Dignity & Diversity